PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance should be a simple and straightforward assessment process. But, the standard is complex. Guidance and recommendations lack clarity and finality. Just scoping the environment is challenging. Adoption of new technologies and changes to your architecture further complicate the process.
Coalfire helps our customers overcome these challenges, from scoping uncertainty and gap analysis to assessments, technology validation, and program strategy. As one of the original QSA firms, we have performed thousands of payment card industry (PCI) assessments. We don’t just audit for compliance. We work with our customers to align their compliance investments with broader business and security objectives.
A portfolio of services delivering tailored solutions
PCI DSS compliance is a requirement for any organization that stores, processes, or transmits cardholder data. For some businesses, compliance is considered just an obligation. For others, it’s fundamental to broader business objectives. To address individual customer needs, Coalfire offers a portfolio of PCI DSS compliance services including:
Scope Definition and Advisory – We will properly define and develop a scope to minimize delays and cost overruns, eliminate blind spots in your environment and processes, and help establish a more proficient compliance program.
Level-1 Assessment – We apply our PASS methodology to deliver a full Report on Compliance (ROC). Our Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) apply an efficient, systematic methodology that minimizes disruption and sets you up for long-term compliance success.
Facilitated Self-Assessment – Facilitated by a Coalfire QSA to help Level 2, 3, and 4 merchants and Level 2 service providers with a quick, easy, and safe way to complete a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ).
Point-to-Point Encryption – These services assess and validate P2PE solutions, components and payment applications for merchants, solution providers, and service providers.
Vulnerability Scanning – As an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) we address scanning and reporting requirements and help you identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
Penetration Testing – Our services simplify compliance with PCI DSS requirement 11.
If you have unique challenges, Coalfire will customize a continuous compliance solution that provides year-round compliance program support, helps you maintain your compliance posture, and addresses gaps in your resources.
In addition, our CoalfireOne℠ platform provides organizations with the testing, documentation, reporting tools, and QSA support needed to support your PA-DSS needs. The easy-to-use and secure CoalfireOne platform contains advanced features that make managing your risk and compliance program much easier.
Why choose Coalfire for your PCI compliance needs
- Gain a better understanding of your organization’s compliance responsibility and how to effectively achieve it.
- Save time and resources working with experienced assessors who understand your industry and technology in-depth to help identify gaps and streamline your PCI compliance processes.
- Solve new PCI challenges rising from the growth and evolution of your business and underlying technologies.
- Leverage expertise drawn from thousands of assessments, hundreds of application validations, and leadership in the acceptance of innovative technologies such as virtualization and cloud services.
- Improve security outcomes from your compliance investments.
- Use our cyber risk advisory services to align compliance programs with your broader security strategy and enhance corporate risk management.